Our Mission is to help protect wildlife – specifically primate and marine habitats – through applied conservation science, habitat protection, education, music and storytelling.
We Seek To:
- Inspire, learn and educate,
- encourage local communities to create and perpetuate new mythologies that ensure enduring relationships between themselves and biodiversity,
- capture people’s imagination, and to use humour, where appropriate, to put forward serious conservation messages in a way that is positive, and therefore, effective,
- focus most of our attention on primate (“Chimp”) and marine (“Sea”) issues,
- undertake and facilitate research that furthers conservation initiatives for primate and marine populations and habitats and to better understand and protect the web of life where terrestrial and marine ecosystems interact.
Chimp-n-Sea Wildlife Conservation Fund (CnS) is a publicly supported non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. We build on the strengths of a great team, awesome partners and the support and generosity of people like you.